Getting banned for watching videos???

HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
i recently heard on here and have seen some things where people TSB accounts have been banned for watching a lot of free gold videos. Is this true or can this happen? 

I have watched a lot recently but I’ve also spent some money on the game. I just don’t want all my effort and hard work to be for nothing.

If you  guys know anything let me know plzzzz!
I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole

Comments

• JoebotJoebot Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    From what I have read there is a way to reset you ads so you can watch more videos! Meaning that let’s say they allow you to watch 100 videos to get free gold and then you can’t watch anymore or it says there are no ad for you at this time, you can reset it and start all over!? I don’t know how you can do that or if it is just on say certain device like android versus iOS but that is what I have gathered. Never seen someone bad banned from watching to many videos!? Hope this helps
  • HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    Joebot said:
    From what I have read there is a way to reset you ads so you can watch more videos! Meaning that let’s say they allow you to watch 100 videos to get free gold and then you can’t watch anymore or it says there are no ad for you at this time, you can reset it and start all over!? I don’t know how you can do that or if it is just on say certain device like android versus iOS but that is what I have gathered. Never seen someone bad banned from watching to many videos!? Hope this helps
    Thank you man I appreciate the help!
    I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole