Red Flashing Arrow for All Stars

Scot18mScot18m Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
I keep getting a red flashing arrow that will not go away!  I reached Level 10 on All Stars but see no rewards for me to received. I’m not a VIP but want this annoying arrow to go away.  Surely there is a way?

Answers

• gurba19gurba19 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    I think it’s because you need to be VIP to pass level 10 now. Once VIP I think you can get 11,12 etc the red arrow probably goes away then but I’m not sure not VIP either just heard from guys who are.
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    There is a visual issue with the arrow.  It should only show for VIP users that there are a couple more levels below but it shows to everyone currently.  They hope to have it fixed in the next major update.  Sorry for the confusion.
  • nickname9999nickname9999 Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    Same here, naturally they will go away when VIP status is earned and you collect the level awards. It’s kind of a nice reminder telling me that I am getting closer...
    Same here, naturally they will go away when VIP status is earned and you collect the level awards. It’s kind of a nice reminder telling me that I am getting closer...
    If I could delete the multiple posts, I would...post comment was let refreshing.