Fix the Unforced third base runner issue

EMS91EMS91 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
This one drives me nuts. You have a runner on 3rd base and no runner on 2nd, maybe a runner on 1st and 3rd but the 3rd base runner is not in a forced run situation and he runs EVERY SINGLE time you hit an infield grounder. Of course he is quickly thrown out at home plate. I have sent this in through VIP message and they quickly responded but they (GLU) asked for screen shots. Well I don’t know that I can get it all in a SS. The rep that responded didn’t seem to understand what I was saying. Seems like this would be a pretty simple fix but who am I. Will keep playing and cringing every time I see that 3rd base runner head for home knowing he’s out and in a real ball game he would have NEVER ran home. Ok those are my thoughts hopefully someone at GLU gets what I am saying. It has been doing this in every version that I have played over the years it’s high time they correct it. Thanks.

Comments

• GEAUXNOLAGEAUXNOLA Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    This would be huge! I’m curious to know if adjusting game day settings to Rare for steals would change this..
  • nickname9999nickname9999 Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    But they won’t attempt any sort of tagging up unless the ball is near/on the warning track.
  • jfd9000jfd9000 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I agree this would be a huge fix, I find it frustrating as well.
  • DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    Far as customer support goes, I often get the feeling that it's pretty much automated.  The shit I've gotten replies over seem so canned. 
  • HarveyBarsHarveyBars Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    @EMS91 this shit drives me crazy. Your 💯 accurate with your post!!! Curious if they fix this issue, hopefully they will. Unfortunately seems like when something makes sence they dont fix it or at least open minded with our opinions!!!
    ShareTheLove
  • seatownsonicsseatownsonics Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I agree with you all as well. I cringe watching my guy run home to a throw to the plate when he is only half way down the line. But I guess that is how it is going to go for now. I just have to make sure I'm blast in my hit a through the infield. 
  • DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    The only thing that keeps me totally getting pissed is some of the hits that do fall in.
    Especially the one where the fielder runs over, stops AND waits, and the ball hits the ground a foot in front of him.   
  • Sarge14Sarge14 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    It really gets to me when you hit a dribbler to the pitcher and then he gets thrown out. Such a bummer. 
  • schmelzersschmelzers Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    100% agree on this one!