Paying money

Army70Army70 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
Why should we pay money for this "free" game ?

Comments

• WheelsOfSteelWheelsOfSteel Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    To improve your team.
  • HomicidalAppleHomicidalApple Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Why should they operate this game for no profits? That seems like bad business. 

The gamenis fun for me and passes time at work but I will say what I hate about it is how you can spend so much in one day to compete and then the players are virtually useless.... it shouldn’t be that way. You should be able to compete and have players worth a damn after 1 event
  • Taknadump111Taknadump111 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    I agree, but that's the name of the game and what makes you look forward to that next event the next day at work wondering who you need now! 
  • Redsman19Redsman19 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    edited July 2019
    If you play the game frequently, and have fun doing it why not pay? There are many affordable options to try and make your team better. 
  • jcmobbjcmobb Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Why not spend some money on something that you enjoy?
  • HarveyBarsHarveyBars Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Spending the money, does suck but agian its a choice. This game is fun, and addicting so some cash here and there isnt to bad. Also why would the run this game for free with no profits, not a good business decision tbh..
    ShareTheLove
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    I have not spent a dime on the game.  I have a team 66K+ team depending on who I need where and I have only been playing for about 1 1/2 months give or take.  I seem to do very well and can cover my clubs tier 6 weekday rewards (unless royale).  So to say to be competitive without spending money is not a correct statement.  It all depends on what you want to see yourself as in this game.
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    @bayoubengal not a single dime? That's awesome! Don't you have ads continuously shoved down your throat, though? 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    @bayoubengal not a single dime? That's awesome! Don't you have ads continuously shoved down your throat, though? 
    No money spent at all.  I do watch a good number of videos.  But currently only have 1700 gold and haven't spent any since Friday.
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    I have a "free" account basically I have only spent $1 to ditch the ad's early on but my team is actually not bad 59K strength (pulled a prime there before my "real" account) Capped at gold and it works, sure I started at the same time I did my other and its way more advanced but its possible to have a pretty good and competitive team for free
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

edited July 2019
    Wait you said ads??? I don’t have any ads in my game unless I watch a video for gold.  Maybe when I did the week subscription for $2.99 free week and cancelled the subscription before the week was up. It counted it as a purchase? 
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    It might have, On my 2nd account my five tool subscription free trial is still there so perhaps, I know that any purchase of .99 cents or more takes them away (because there are a-lot)
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• tannerm612tannerm612 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    edited July 2019
  • Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    I don’t spend money on it bc it’s a free game and I’ve learned how to beast by getting freebies from tiers logins etc but if people are stupid enough to spend let them do it. It’s there choice and it allows them to improve their team without having to login moultiple time a day for rewards like I do 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Daaaayuuuumn I am woke... no more spending for me ima just login multiple times a day 👍🏻😉
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    I’ve been logging on every 30 seconds for three hours and my team has not improved.
    @Superapids135 whats your in game name??? want to see how your f2p team matches against mine
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    If you're playing, you're either paying with money and/or time. No way around it. We all value those things differently so to each their own. So long as you're having fun, you're doing it right. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • ChuckNaztyRoxChuckNaztyRox Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    It’s better than buys crack. 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts

• JDpopboy0623JDpopboy0623 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I always try to justify spending lol
    In the end I'm having fun so it is what it is
  • SlashlineSlashline Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    Never spent a dime, never will. The number of times the game is shut down, broken, unplayable, etc. worry me about losing all of it at any time. Paying $1 to get rid of ads seems great, but most of the ads I see are voluntary, boosting teams before matches, acquirin gold, etc.
    My team is 67k about as high in Silver as I can get without promotion. My team hasn't improved in a while, but I haven't lost in over 100 games, either.
  • riblessx5riblessx5 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Being a key contributer to a club and winning daily or weekend events does require some sort of expense. But if you are content with the team strength and wins then do what you do.