Glu!! FIX the UPGRADE

DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
I can't even play. Load screen freezes and kicks me out. 
Prev1

Comments

• sworkman3sworkman3 Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    That's what it looks like for me..  fix it already.. please and thank u, lol.. I think I'm having withdraws  😵🤣

• [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    The dev team is trying to reproduce the issues we see in reports regarding Android crashes.  Be sure to send in a ticket with details on your device and when the issues occur.
  • DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    I have. Numerous times actually since Friday. I know it takes time, but it's frustrating. 
  • JokerzGrin2JokerzGrin2 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    What the hell where do i find the crashes
    I don't know. Not as computer literate as I thought. Maybe they're FINALLY paying attention.
  • DBsDadDBsDad Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    now I can't get into the old version.  keeps saying try again.
    Same here
    What the hell is going on. We get no answers whatsoever
    I can get into it, but I can't access my real account. So that's pointless now. 
    Yeah n has glu even said there fixing it at all for its customers. Its like we dont matter n they cant or wont give us updates on whats going on
    I don't think we really do matter very much. Apparently it's a small percentage who got screwed. Plus the whole thing seems to be about new ways for them to make money. So there's little reason for them to be in a hurry.  At least they're acknowledging that there IS a problem. 

Hell, I'm a capitalist. I have zero issue with them making money. I do take issue with how stingy they've become with the boxes. Still, it happened this way last year too, and I kept playing. We even kept going all winter. Hell, I just want back in!!  Lol
    Dude, they've blocked the old version, but they can't fix the update????
    WTF?!?!?!!!??
    Welcome to the party of screwed customers in anyway possible. Even blocking old version
    Right?  Hell, there's no reason to block the old one. At least those of us who want to play could still do a couple things. 

We won't get so much as a free bronze pick, but they really should make it up to daily players who have been screwed for days now. 
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    In general once we get an adoption rate over 80% they force update the rest.  Often there are difficulties in running more than one version at a time so the quicker they can get everyone on the same version the better it is for the game.  We are still looking into the loading issues.  The overall number of users has been rising and though they are obviously vocal about the difficulties it isn't what the vast majority are experiencing.
    I just wish we could find some consistency in the ones that can't get on.  Here are some screenshots of what mine is saying.
    @DBsDad mine reports look identical yours..
    It's like those "moderators" don't understand a bit.  Not a single person here bitching wants to play the pointless version.  It was nice to at least get the gifts tho.  
    so very old
    edited July 2019
    Guy in my club made a good point. As an apology, Glu should make us VIPs!  👍. Not holding my breath tho. 
    They really should, like you and many others I've put alot of hours in, spent enough money to justify it, and will continue to spend if i can ever play again. Im a club leader , active in the forums, Facebook page not so much but only because the people are so rude and immature. Not lookung for anything free , just what i feel we have earned. @Glu
    The bad reviews on play store for guys that can't get on after update, and those that can but are having so many in game issues now goes on and on.  Their rating has gone from a 4.7 to a 4.4 in just a couple of days. 
    Would be nice to be a vip but i doubt they will make us one. We prob wont get shit for the inconvenience
    Yes it would. Hell, I have a better team than some of the VIPs in my club. Lol
    This is a joke n the people telling us diff things to do r a joke there getting us nowhere n the game should be boycotted cuz they **** up big time
    they don't even pay attention to what's written. I mentioned the older version, and that's what was latched on to.

This is what they sent me
    At least it's seems to be written by someone who reads and writes English. Lol