Kim Kardashian Game Crash

saruuhsaruuh Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
is anyone else’s game crashing? I updated it 7/16 and now I can’t play. Whenever I open it, it blocks me out. 

Answers

• lchawnlchawn Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    mine is crashing every time i open it and i’ve looked online and nothing is helping me. i’ve shut my phone on and off and redownloaded the game and nothing is working 
    mine is crashing every time i open it and i’ve looked online and nothing is helping me. i’ve shut my phone on and off and re downloaded the game and nothing is working 
    mine is crashing every time i open it and i’ve looked online and nothing is helping me. i’ve shut my phone on and off and re downloaded the game and nothing is working 
  • sbisksbisk Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    It’s happening to me the same, when I downloaded the new version (10.1.0) but i re installed the game and it worked to me but sometimes the app just blocks me out
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    Be sure to submit a ticket through the app so we can gather your information and pass it along to the development team
  • leahhudsonxleahhudsonx Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    is anyone else still having this problem? i downloaded the game with app valley and ever since the new update has come out it doesn’t let me on to the app
    is anyone else still having this problem? i downloaded the game with app valley and ever since the new update has come out it doesn’t let me on to the app