Glu!! FIX the UPGRADE

2Next

Comments

• DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    I would have more respect if they said they didn't know. Instead they keep dancing. 
  • JokerzGrin2JokerzGrin2 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Its been a week down for me now. Glu just dont give a shit i guess cuz there adding more things to new version n not fixing the big problem of players not getting to play cuz of update. I switched to mlb perfect inning seeings though glu dont care. Ill spend my money on that game
    Its been a week down for me now. Glu just dont give a shit i guess cuz there adding more things to new version n not fixing the big problem of players not getting to play cuz of update. I switched to mlb perfect inning seeings though glu dont care. Ill spend my money on that game
     How is it? Can't remember if I played that one or not. 
  • sworkman3sworkman3 Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    That may be a good idea. I'm growing tired of waiting too. Been a week now and I'm still getting the same emails from CS, they apologize and tell me to uninstall- reinstall. Been thr done that all week. If it dont work , send them device info. Serial number, model. Make etc.. done that already too.. if they were more clear about what they doing it would be differnt. 
    Exactly man.  Hell, if my phone just isn't good enough anymore, so be it.  Getting all sorts of answers from Glu is long past frustrating. 

If getting us back in was a priority of any kind, I think we'd be playing.  Just aren't enough of us to care about. 
  • JokerzGrin2JokerzGrin2 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Mlb perfect innings aint bad at all man give it  try. You pitch n u hit