Taps Sports update issue

DBsDadDBsDad Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
I'd like to get some info on other folk's devices  who are unable to log into new version of MLB.  I have a Samsung Galaxy J7 Sky Pro.  It's got 16 gb of storage and 2gb of RAM.

Comments

• jiva12jiva12 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I have read your excellent post. This is a great job. I have enjoyed reading your post first time.

http://pradhanmantri-yojana.in/
  • coopahcoopah Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I am having the same exact problem as you buddy since I did the forced update, and because we cannot load the game to which we paid a lot of money into I think a refund of all that money is an order, but before they stole my money on that one three days before they stole $40 from me for something I bought and they now won't give it to me or my money back , don't you just love these thieves, that's all Glu is is a bunch of Thieves trying to devise more and more ways to rip off that customers I have made them millions of dollars hundreds of millions I believe it was 928 million they cleared last year, they should just be saying thank you and provide us with a decent game that works properly without going into your bank accounts and stealing your money they got $400 in one month off me last year in 18
  • coopahcoopah Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    That was supposed to read we have made them millions of dollars
  • GGW4MikeGGW4Mike Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    I'm no longer able to play either and I requested SOME of the money I spent to be refunded through Google and GLU. Both said they couldn't so I contacted my bank and my Uncle that's a Lawyer. I spent lots of money on this game just to lose it due to a update? Also, there was NO WARNING saying a possible update may make some devices unable to support/play the game. My bank has marked the Transactions as fraud and my Uncle is looking at a possible lawsuit. Should of just gave me my money back instead of stealing it from me!