Options

Taps Sports update issue

DBsDadDBsDad Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
I'd like to get some info on other folk's devices  who are unable to log into new version of MLB.  I have a Samsung Galaxy J7 Sky Pro.  It's got 16 gb of storage and 2gb of RAM.

Comments

• Options
    jiva12jiva12 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I have read your excellent post. This is a great job. I have enjoyed reading your post first time.

http://pradhanmantri-yojana.in/
  • Options
    coopahcoopah Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I am having the same exact problem as you buddy since I did the forced update, and because we cannot load the game to which we paid a lot of money into I think a refund of all that money is an order, but before they stole my money on that one three days before they stole $40 from me for something I bought and they now won't give it to me or my money back , don't you just love these thieves, that's all Glu is is a bunch of Thieves trying to devise more and more ways to rip off that customers I have made them millions of dollars hundreds of millions I believe it was 928 million they cleared last year, they should just be saying thank you and provide us with a decent game that works properly without going into your bank accounts and stealing your money they got $400 in one month off me last year in 18
  • Options
    coopahcoopah Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    That was supposed to read we have made them millions of dollars
  • Options
    GGW4MikeGGW4Mike Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    I'm no longer able to play either and I requested SOME of the money I spent to be refunded through Google and GLU. Both said they couldn't so I contacted my bank and my Uncle that's a Lawyer. I spent lots of money on this game just to lose it due to a update? Also, there was NO WARNING saying a possible update may make some devices unable to support/play the game. My bank has marked the Transactions as fraud and my Uncle is looking at a possible lawsuit. Should of just gave me my money back instead of stealing it from me!