Anybody else suffering new update problems?

wpmaaaa2uwpmaaaa2u Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
Well, ever since the latest update, the option to get free k stars from the offer videos have disappeared! 👻 
I don’t understand this new update? It’s ruining my in game performance and I’m very low on k stars because of it.

but, is anybody else suffering the same thing. By the way, I have NOT made purchases for the adverts to stop with the k stars. I have always been careful of this, because I have heard that the ability for kstars on videos stops if you make the purchases. So I have been careful. 

So so what is going on? I even contacted GLU but they gave me a reply that was just not fair and good enough. They stated that it depends on the advertisers if they want to send you the videos to watch for the k stars.

omg I can’t even. This response discombobulates me to the point I just give up

somebody help and tell me if this is happening to you too?

Comments

• DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    A number of us can't even get the game to load. It's been like that since Friday's update.
    A support is all over the place. Had back to back emails with 1 saying it's their fault and they're working on it, and the other said the problem is on my side.
    Apparently the update was rushed.  I've heard about lag too.  They really need to get all this straightened out. 

Good luck tho man. 
  • coopahcoopah Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I've had the same problem I haven't been able to open the games since I downloaded the update that they made us do on Friday and have talked about 10 different people everyday a new guy takes over and asked for the same questions I give them the same responses and screenshots of everything they did the same thing what the $40 they stole from me on the 10th of July which was 3 days before the update I've talked to about 20 different people on that one I'll keep asking the same question I finally got a guy that I thought was going to work on it with the question she asked me when I provided the proof that the money was taken out of my account and was received by them they told me it's not their problem contact Google so they stole that too these people are. Bags of s***
  • coopahcoopah Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I have never encountered a company so unprofessional and so disrespectful to the customers that make them the millions of dollars that they received I believe it was over 900 Million last year they cleared because of us you're welcome Glu how about treating your customers with a little bit of respect instead of constantly trying to devise ways of stealing from them
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    those questions you may have asked can probably be found at this link.     https://communities.glu.com/tap-sports-baseball-2019/
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • sworkman3sworkman3 Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    My last response was legit. Gotta have atleast 2gb RAM in order to download and run smooth. 
  • wpmaaaa2uwpmaaaa2u Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    @DaveMustang lol are you talking about kkh? And speaking of kkh they updated the game again earlier today... now my adverts have started coming and going. Omg it worked for like a day and has started to falter! I have to check back every few mins and sometimes it says videos not available... but then the videos come back after like a few minutes. But it is so annoying to wait so long for them to be available! Btw how many kstars do you get from the videos in a day usually? 
    @coopah I’m sorry to hear that the each guy was a different one 🤷‍♀️😭😭. To make ya feel any better, the EXACT same thing happened to me! Just different people would take over to respond to me, and sometimes I feel it’s just random names? Lol I guess they are a very busy team?!...

Also, my videos don’t even work like they used too. Well, they started working really fast! Like the videos only master ten seconds. Literally! Was so happy celebrating and all 😂and today... is another story! The videos last about a minute! AND ... continuously tells me to come back later to check for more 😩

Every time there’s an update. My videos and cats just fail to give stars and money 🤷‍♀️ It just discombobulates me !!
    @coopah I wouldn’t recommend contacting google for the stolen money :( google is bad service,and also if it happened through iTunes payment I suggest contacting APPLE instead because something similar happened to me and I contacted apple and they gave me my lost music back ... 

also so do you still get options to watch free videos for kstars? Because I heard if you pay money to play or buy anything from the kardashian game they stop sending you videos too watch in exchange for k stars? 
    sworkman3 said:
    My last response was legit. Gotta have atleast 2gb RAM in order to download and run smooth. 
    Oh yeah?  Someone **** up if they gave u something useful!
    wpmaaaa2u said:
    @coopah I wouldn’t recommend contacting google for the stolen money :( google is bad service,and also if it happened through iTunes payment I suggest contacting APPLE instead because something similar happened to me and I contacted apple and they gave me my lost music back ... 

also so do you still get options to watch free videos for kstars? Because I heard if you pay money to play or buy anything from the kardashian game they stop sending you videos too watch in exchange for k stars? 
     Dude, we're talking different games. Lol
    @davemustang but this is my forum about the Kim kardashian game ? Lol I’m confused
    @davemustang sorry I just realised this was posted to the wrong forum fml!!!! Bwahqh I feel really dumb rn !! Sorry I hope things work out for u in ur game 

wpmaaaa2u said:
    @davemustang sorry I just realised this was posted to the wrong forum fml!!!! Bwahqh I feel really dumb rn !! Sorry I hope things work out for u in ur game 

It's all good. We're all getting it from Glu. Lol  hope it works out for u as well. 
  • baseballassassinbaseballassassin Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Do ya know why the new updates are messed up an don't work this is b's they keep tellingme at glu its on my end my phone or some b's crap been two weeks an still nothing works