News flash...Update will not load past 10%

DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
Hopefully someone sees this and can help. I'm an all day every day player. I have been for 2 seasons. I have an 80k+ team that I've built by offers and videos primarily. Hell, I'm even the leader of a second year club I started in April 2018.  

I've contacted customer service thru an old version of the game, and I've contacted them thru the web.

I deleted and reinstalled the game many times yesterday. I've done it a few times today as well. However, I get the same result. Load screen goes to 10%, freezes for a few seconds, and the app closes down.

I've written about this in a review on the play store. I've tweeted about it on Glu's Twitter page. I've posted on Facebook, and I've started a few conversations here.  

The weekend is half over now, and I still can't play. 

PLEASE fix this!!!  Obviously, I'm in a small group that's having this problem. However, it's effecting many.  It's even shutting VIPs out. 

Comments

• DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts

• garrett87garrett87 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Why this screen shot?
    garrett87 said:
    Why this screen shot?
     I've got a few threads running about this problem. It was easier than writing it again lol

Customer service has really dropped the ball on this. 
  • AugierAugier Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    This happened to me also. It started when I deleted an old version of Tap baseball. I had saved the app to my iCloud and had logged in three face book. None of customer care suggestions worked. So I finally deleted and reloaded the app. Then logged in from Facebook everything was restored for me. Not recommended but it was a last resort for me. 
    Thanks for the suggestion man.  The Monday update finally got us back in.