New to the game

ATLhollywoodATLhollywood Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
How do I maximize my players.  I've got Ender and he's maxed out bronze and when I try to upgrade it says I need a higher starred player to increase it's level.  

All help is greatly appreciated

Comments

• mattybrownricemattybrownrice Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Sounds like your player is “capped” out. What you’re running into is either he’s hit his peak or you, as a team, need to level up to a new tier to upgrade him further. 
  • VenomousKaneVenomousKane Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Sounds like your player is “capped” out. What you’re running into is either he’s hit his peak or you, as a team, need to level up to a new tier to upgrade him further. 
    Just to piggyback off what mattybrownrice said; the way to level up your team is by playing BONUS games. That will help you extend the cap of your players. Furthermore, you will need GOLD and EVO tokens to level them up each TIER as your team levels. I recommend purchasing GOLD under the "Investments" bar after you click on your GOLD icon in the top right corner of the screen. Choose the {BALLPARK BUNDLE} and {TV ENDORSEMENT} to gain a decent amount of GOLD for a good price. Hope you have fun and stick with the game. It'll be frustrating some days and fantastic other times. Just hang in there. #goodluck