VIP

bronxchamps27bronxchamps27 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
Trying to obtain a VIP status and I know this is one of the most common questions all members have. I recently joined the forums since their customer care mentioned that it would help. Been a user of this game since 2017. Played well over 15k. Put up nearly 130 million this year alone. Spent money on the game. Been a club leader since the beginning, in which I was able to create a strong club. Hopefully my day will come! 

Comments

• HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    Good luck on your quest, I hope you get it soon. Rooting for you!! 
    I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole
  • slick78slick78 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Good luck to you! I'm in the same boat except I just started about a year ago.
  • booyah1624booyah1624 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Also same boat... :/
  • Josephine8Josephine8 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I'm in the same boat except I just started about a year ago.
  • gerbs94gerbs94 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Good luck !! Hope it works out.
  • IOWAREDBIRDS39IOWAREDBIRDS39 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Same boat. Good luck!
  • thorshammers34thorshammers34 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Bronxchamps, same boat.  Wondering what else I need to do to get VIP status.  Spent what I need to, play all the time and have been a “good citizen”.   Hope it comes soon.  Those vip rewards look awesome!
  • alexalvey91alexalvey91 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Lol join the club
  • jojabulldawgjojabulldawg Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I just got it! I saw a post on global to message some guy named "dkarski87" and he helped me earn my VIP badge 😁 
  • wicked75wicked75 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    I've heard that you had to achieve level 9 to get VIP? Or is it complete level 9?  I have not reached 10 yet but completed 9 and have not got VIP.  It seems no one really knows what it takes. Can someone please explain because customer service does not do a good job at saying what we need to achieve VIP status.. Thanks
  • JKidd56JKidd56 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Yes, I’ve spent so much money on Tap 2017-2018 and a few hundred in 2019 and I’ve never been emailed about VIP.  I can’t bring myself to delete the older games just because of all the money and work it took to build a roster of nothing but 5 star players
  • adawg911adawg911 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    I am still trying to obtain this, I have spent, I have played, and I have recruited players that have achieved VIP status, I am at a loss on what I need to do to achieve, I even made it to the forum and posted here enough in hopes that would help