Trade players

BombaSquad91BombaSquad91 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
I have always wondered if there would ever be trading in the game. We all know that some of our positions are stronger than others and it would be cool to be able to somehow trade within your club for a position in need. You get a certain amount of trades and once you are out of trades you are SOL. I don’t know just a thought. What does everyone else think? 

Comments

• SYLVANIASLUGGERSYLVANIASLUGGER Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    I think that is a great idea. 
  • GangstaExodiaGangstaExodia Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I feel like this would be a great idea. I know several members in my club need a position player that I do not need. 
  • jfd9000jfd9000 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I came to post the same suggestion..would be nice to be able to trade or gift a player.
  • DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    Glu wouldn't want to lose out on money. However, there should be an in club trade option. 
  • seatownsonicsseatownsonics Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I was always wanting a trade feature since I started in 16. Even if it would cost a bit of gold, it would be great to be able to pick up a player you are in need of instead of playing the boxes. 
  • ScottieBKrakenScottieBKraken Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    With the amount of Prime 1st baseman I have on my team I would be pretty happy if they added this feature. I’m sure it would be abused all to hell by the community though 
  • Dooz88Dooz88 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I have 4 designated hitters on my team two of them prime. Trading within your club would work great. 
  • boomboomer21boomboomer21 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I agree that trading within a club would be a great option