Gift Players!!!

HarveyBarsHarveyBars Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
One of the new things, we can do is send gifts!!! But of cource costs money, and fhe gift is in my opinion weak!!! Curious if they change it where within our club we can trade players. That would be amazing, what do y'all think???
ShareTheLove

Comments

• JadossJadoss Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I think the trading could get out of hand. just imagine a club full of VIPS that just trade special players they don’t need to someone else that is lacking in a certain position, that club would be unstoppable during events. that’s my thought on it. i used to think it would be cool but it would definitely kill the game in my opinion 
  • DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    Jadoss said:
    I think the trading could get out of hand. just imagine a club full of VIPS that just trade special players they don’t need to someone else that is lacking in a certain position, that club would be unstoppable during events. that’s my thought on it. i used to think it would be cool but it would definitely kill the game in my opinion 
    I don't know about that. Clubs that are all VIP are clubs that are almost always gonna dominate anyways. They're VIPs because they spend a lot of money.  
    Trades would help out non vips more really.  
    Plus, Glu could charge a reasonable amount of gold for each trade. Applied to both parties. Hell, they could even make it where you can only trade players who are equals (star rank and abilities).

I've been advocating for trades forever. Lol
  • JadossJadoss Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Jadoss said:
    I don't know about that. Clubs that are all VIP are clubs that are almost always gonna dominate anyways. They're VIPs because they spend a lot of money.  
    Plus, Glu could charge a reasonable amount of gold for each trade. Applied to both parties. Hell, they could even make it where you can only trade players who are equals (star rank and abilities).

i guess that’s very true, good point. i would just hope it would never get out of hand like i said. hard to tell since it’s not implemented as of right now
  • gerbs94gerbs94 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Would be great if you could trade players through clubs.
  • IHITDINGERSUSMCIHITDINGERSUSMC Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    gerbs94 said:
    Would be great if you could trade players through clubs.
    Yeah man it really would be. But you have to keep in mind that it’s a business. And they would lose out on money if players would be able to trade. But it would be great because I trade in good players because I have better position players on my roster. Hopefully one day they’ll change it who knows 
  • VenomousKaneVenomousKane Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I think trading FIRST ROUND DRAFT PICKS and lower should be allowed. Helping your GUILD/ALLIANCE  in other games is allowed. Why can't this be how we help ourselves build bigger and better CLUBS; instead of just kicking low level players all of the time? Just a thought.
  • Max_LMax_L Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I think trading FIRST ROUND DRAFT PICKS and lower should be allowed. Helping your GUILD/ALLIANCE  in other games is allowed. Why can't this be how we help ourselves build bigger and better CLUBS; instead of just kicking low level players all of the time? Just a thought.
    Yeah man it really would be. But you have to keep in mind that it’s a business. And they would lose out on money if players would be able to trade. But it would be great because I trade in good players because I have better position players on my roster.
  • Strege6Strege6 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    does anyone know if i should keep my inactive prime players or should i trade them in?

• Vboi8575Vboi8575 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    Gift me! My name in game is VBOI8575
  • HotRod14HotRod14 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    Jadoss said:

Ya I agree. My club has a good amount of vips but that doesn’t mean we dominate events. We can’t pass 14th this weekend after putting up 8 billion points. I have my entire field is Legends except my first baseman and I have like 3 legend catchers and 5 legend outfielders I could trade within my team for the first baseman. It would be a huge help to be able to trade for both of us.