Greetings from Mesila of Bohemian Dreams

mesilamesila Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Hello Glu Gang!
I have been playing your Design Home game since 2016.  I also gave Covet a try but until I see a plus-sized model there I am leaving that one alone. (Not to be a Negative Nancy...but I am not interested in Ms. Kardashian whether in reality or in a slab game. But I love DH enough to make up for it! As my bills should show you...LOL!)

I notice there's no separate forum to discuss either Design Home or Covet. So where are we supposed to discuss them?

By the way I literally live about two and a half blocks from your office! So if you have any internships or low-level jobs available...I would love that! Well to be perfectly honest I am just dreaming. I'm not a young person any more.😄

All my best...
Mesila Thraam
I 💜 SF

Comments

• beebeebeebee Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Im honestly soo tired of new players who do nothing but complain about the game. And you might find overweight XXXXXL or 'pkus sized' women appealing but the majority of the population strives to NOT be a fatty, so why would you expect Glu to promote diabetes and inevitable heart disease due to unhealthy weight? Its the exact same thing as me saying - well I smoke so Im not playing that prejudicial game until I see a lit cigarette in every models hand, regardless of the health risk. Nowadays its politically correct to embrace 'plus-sizes' or to take pity on women who are too lazy to keep a good healthy weight by normal diet and exer a few days a week for 20-30 minutes, about the same amount of time it takes to make all your trips from the trunk of your car to your kitchen to unload your daily haul of obscenely dangerous foods, during that half hour you spend waddling back n forth and trying to catch your breath, stopping to open that party size bag of Doritos to cram you could be doing light aerobics or squats or something to burn off some of the 78000 calories you ingested during lunch at Pizza Hut and KFC for a bucket of extra crispy thighs for dessert to settle your stomach. WAKE UP WOMEN THIS IS MADNESS!!! HAVE A LITTLE SELF RESPECT AND TRY TO LOOK LIKE YOU HAVENT GIVEN UP on anything that forces you to face reality. Like demading jumbo models in Covet, how bout NO. Demand a little more of YOURSELF instead, then you wont be forced dress in a sheet for comfort but pretend its required, cmon lady we all know... 
    💜KISSES BITCHES💜 .... BeeBeeBabbyy
    Oh and btw, Covet sadly must have been stampeded by a herd of elephants who also whined about the models being too pretty, so they added the fattys and the uglies and the women who look like the creepy lady who rides the bus all day long while asking where Santa is 3954 times. THE FREAK SHOW HAS ARRIVED AT COVET!! BUT - thank the good Lord above they had the intelligence to realize that not all of us WANT tickets to a freak show, so the 'Moderns' have been SEGREGATED in their own creepy cross eyed double chinned world, so have fun tryin to find a Badgley swimsuit to stuff some of the models rolls into, as requested. The rest of us will continue to languish in the land of the beautiful people, where we belong....
    beebee said: omg i am a b itch but also a freakin riot, and Im ok with both...

Oh and btw, Covet sadly must have been stampeded by a herd of elephants who also whined about the models being too normal healthy and hot AF basically so they added the blubbering fattys and the uglies and the women who look like the creepy lady who rides the bus all day long while asking where Santa is 3954 times. HURRY TO THE CONCESSION LINE AND GET YOUR SNACKS READY CUZ THE FREAK SHOW HAS ARRIVED AT COVET!! THANKS A LOT!!! BUT - thank the good Lord above they had the intelligence to realize that not all of us WANTED tickets to the freak/misfits/Richard Simmons show, so the 'Moderns' have been SEGREGATED in their own creepy cross eyed double chinned page that we NEVER have to be subjected to, so have fun tryin to find a Badgley swimsuit to stuff some of the fatso models rolls and folds into, as requested. The rest of us will continue to languish in the land of the beautiful people, where we belong....