Waiting on TSB VIP

txlnghornstxlnghorns Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
Its been almost 2 months since i hit all star level 10 and passed the supposed 818 dollar amount. Waiting n hoping. Any tips on how to get this special invite?

Comments

• bootymet224bootymet224 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I wish I knew. I'm in the same boat as you. Reached level 10 AllStar, play everyday and spend $$. Hopefully we get that VIP label and status!!
  • taylorg0717taylorg0717 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I've heard some guys say they had to contact customer service and ask about it and they took care of it
  • taylorg0717taylorg0717 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I asked about it and they told me no lol but I'm not all star level 10 yet
  • vokeyvokey Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Still waiting on VIP.. hopefully get it soon! I surpassed AllStar 10 and I am waiting now 
  • SYLVANIASLUGGERSYLVANIASLUGGER Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    I just keep playing and hopefully I’ll get it soon too
  • Therealdeal3005Therealdeal3005 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I will not be spending anymore money on this game until I am VIP so I can collect my level 10 rewards.
  • MIKE76MIKE76 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I contacted them as well and they said it's not only money but time played and be active in forums. Hopefully being active in the forums will help. 
  • Meatmonster21Meatmonster21 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I’ve seen a lot of posts on this and most say that level 10 does not guarantee VIP 
  • RSN84RSN84 Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    I've heard that also.. That you could spend $1000 or more & theirs no guarantee
    RSN84
    MARSHALL
  • Kingjames64Kingjames64 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Just spend money and if you get VIP you’re fortunate. I quit worrying about it and could care less. I spent my share and it’s football season now,
  • jamesdub40jamesdub40 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I’ve been plying every single day and spent more then 800$ and have a great team and put up great numbers... still no VIP lol. But the one guy in my club who plays lasted me what’s up way less points got VIP. So I’m baffled why I haven’t
  • jamesdub40jamesdub40 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I’m pretty eager for it and love the game. Hopefully I get considered 
  • RSN84RSN84 Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Same thing has happ to me before.. A new player litt just joined club maybe half way up board & just started playing already got VIP, but he's spent alot of $ though quicker than me.. I've player alot longer, more overall points etccc but he spent $ quicker so that sucks but what can you do? Lol 
    RSN84
    MARSHALL
  • topdogtopdog Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Spent a lot of money and countless hours it's hard to compete when the VIPs can boost their teams with the monthly VIP rewards just venting folks