Gimme that VIP!

GEAUXNOLAGEAUXNOLA Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
GLU! I carry the same name as my ID here. Solid player and better for the community.

I play more than 90% of tappers and spending my wealth on the game instead of  becoming an even larger shareholder of GLUU. The addiction is real! Great game.

Gimme that VIP, please, so I can join my other club mates who are.

Best,
GEAUXNOLA

Comments

• SYLVANIASLUGGERSYLVANIASLUGGER Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    I feel your pain. I just keep playing and hoping!
  • buddyb95buddyb95 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I’ve past Level 9 and am going for level 10 in Allstars and I’ve not received a VIP status. I’ve met all requirements and I’m still waiting. 
  • sworkman3sworkman3 Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    Me too VIPlease? 😁
  • nickname9999nickname9999 Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    buddyb95 said:
    I’ve past Level 9 and am going for level 10 in Allstars and I’ve not received a VIP status. I’ve met all requirements and I’m still waiting. 
    Hit level 10, still don’t have it either. A little frustrating but I assume it will come eventually.
  • RLee10RLee10 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Also stuck on level 10... so dang frustrating. Spend way too much on this game lol
  • bigpaul100000001bigpaul100000001 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Ive been leader of ny club 4 year now and have 14 players from 2016 that joined me then and are still with me now for 1st time I've done enough for vip status think I've earned it just hit 1 billion club points to and still loads time left in season 
  • IHITDINGERSUSMCIHITDINGERSUSMC Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Does anyone have any tips on how to become a VIP? I’ve scored about a billion points, I’m at level 10 and my team strength is about 100k! Hook me up GLU
  • tulle66tulle66 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    im level 21 and im still not VIP. would like to know what to do to become one.
  • topdogtopdog Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    VIP would be really nice 
  • Beamer205Beamer205 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I hear ya lil buddy an feel your pain! I'm about 700 points from level 10 in Allstars also.  I'm gonna just pray to tiny little baby Jesus tucked away in his straw filled manger and maybe sacrifice a chicken to the GLU gods! 
  • lamezylamezy Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    cool to get VIP !!
  • didi44didi44 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    buddyb95 said:
    Hit level 10, still don’t have it either. A little frustrating but I assume it will come eventually.
    Same. Was also surprised that additional rewards weren’t given once I reached level 10. Hopefully VIP is around the corner 🤞
  • donkeydongs1992donkeydongs1992 Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    Damn
    1...2...3... Baseball!
  • DemojeDemoje Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Yes spending some money is part of it. It seems you actually have to be good at. And participate in these forums. I’m sure asking for the vip badge is probably not going to work. Asking a vip who earned it in a different season probably won’t be the correct answers you’re looking for either. As the game evolves so does the criteria to making standard vip.