Make tuesdays more interesting

switch810switch810 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
Along with sprint even i feel there should be something to go with it besides clash maybe like a battle of the clubs day or something along those lines just more interactive then riding streaks and waiting for it to fill again i love this game but feel tuesdays drag a little 

Comments

• tag0207tag0207 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Agreed, the sprint is overdone taking part in events on 5 of 7 days of the week. Tuesday would be better suited for a slugfest event or something new.
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    Slug fest is fun. It is sooooo underutilized . The one day that it’s an event there is also woh which hs better rewards . Not worth spending your 12 hours doing slugfest . They should make Tuesday’s a slug fest and all of a sudden you’ll see people working on their sluggers . Glu could do the simplist things to improve this game
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Slugfest used to have its own day. It had poor attendance.....a lot of players viewed it as a bye day and would skip it all together.........people used to complain about how they hated slugfest and wouldn’t it be great if they replaced it with another event.   That spawned Royale.   I like Tuesdays but a lot of people complain about it.  Obviously needs something.....but slugs ain’t the answer.  
  • DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    Slugfest used to have its own day. It had poor attendance.....a lot of players viewed it as a bye day and would skip it all together.........people used to complain about how they hated slugfest and wouldn’t it be great if they replaced it with another event.   That spawned Royale.   I like Tuesdays but a lot of people complain about it.  Obviously needs something.....but slugs ain’t the answer.  

I'm one of those who hated slugfest. Lol. 

I think if it was changed to using ur normal lineup, it would be much better. Either that or drastically reduce the costs of leveling up ur sluggers. 

They should just eliminate the separate lineups and play it like woh.