GAME IS DOWN! broken on a Sunday? Really? Cmon...

SlamPigInGashSlamPigInGash Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
Im trying to play MLB19 Taps & it loaded the first time, the moment I collected my “gift” the whole game just shut down. I’ve tried reloading the game & it makes it to around 38% then again...the game just shuts down. Over and and over again. At this point this game is broken... On a Sunday! Attached is a screenshot of the moment it shuts down!

Answers

• RSN84RSN84 Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    EXACT SAME THING HERE!! I'm actually kind of releaved it's not just me... I figured it was since I didn't update to the new version yet bc I heard about tons of problems w it.. So I went ahead & updated hoping that would fix it, but nope EXACT same situation.. Max 37%
    RSN84
    MARSHALL
    EXACT SAME THING HERE!! I'm actually kind of releaved it's not just me... I figured it was since I didn't update to the new version yet bc I heard about tons of problems w it.. So I went ahead & updated hoping that would fix it, but nope EXACT same situation.. Max 37%
    RSN84
    MARSHALL
    RSN84
    MARSHALL
  • DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    Don't fret. They'll give us a couple of wraps and 1k cash. 

We're gonna clean up!!!
    edited October 2019
    Damn double posts
  • SlamPigInGashSlamPigInGash Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Guarantee the two “gifts” I had will be gone once they get the game up and running. Which likely won’t even be until Monday as apparently GLU staff is off on the weekends. Snafu. For sure. Now I’m stuck watching 8 mile for the 10,000th time! Oh a screen shot of what the game looks like after the 37%...
    Guarantee the two “gifts” I had will be gone once they get the game up and running. Which likely won’t even be until Monday as apparently GLU staff is off on the weekends. Snafu. For sure. Now I’m stuck watching 8 mile for the 10,000th time! Oh a screen shot of what the game looks like after the 37%...
    Can't be positive, but I think it's a problem for many. If it indeed is, they'll be on it. They aren't gonna lose out on money. That's fair tho since it is a business. 
    Yeah sorry about that lol It wasn't saying that confirming that my comment posted so I hit post again Smh.. I don't see where I can delete those duplicate comments though.. My bad 💯
    RSN84
    MARSHALL
    Ikr Sunday has to be a HUGE day for GLU bc alot of ppl are off work & active most of the day.. I was figuring since it's likely a big $$$ day that GLU Tech ppl would be all over it immediately, but you may be right lol Could be Monday

I was cleaning up on CvC too this weekend 😅
    RSN84
    MARSHALL
    It's back up. Minus the gift.