My game reset in the app

bicky22bicky22 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
i play all day and I’m a VIP member then last night try to open and now it’s at the learn to play tutorial screen. What is going on?

Answers

• bicky22bicky22 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    My in game team name is HideYaW1fe
  • SCY88SCY88 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Mine did the same thing this morning.  I play daily.  was on a great club, and when I logged in late morning (I had logged in earlier in the day), it took back to starting point.  How do we get back to our original team and club?

Mine did the same thing this morning.  I play daily.  was on a great club, and when I logged in late morning (I had logged in earlier in the day), it took back to starting point.  How do we get back to our original team and club?

same thing here

didn't mean to keep posting....screen froze and didn't look like it was processing.

I actually went to the settings on the game and tried to email them.  They asked for log in info, and when I put the info that I just signed with on here, it said an account was already set up with that login but the password wouldn't work.  When I used a variation of the password from here (my old normal password), it logged me back into my old game account and restored where I was.

• WhytinkWhytink Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    How exactly did you get your password?
  • WhytinkWhytink Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    How exactly did you get your password?
  • annaybahoannaybaho Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    If you want to delete your accumulated progress and start the game over on Android:
    Open settings at the game
    Click "Disconnect" to unbind your Google Play account
    Delete remaining data in your device menu: Settings → Applications → Grim Soul
    Restart the game and agree to login to Google Play, so your new progress will automatically be saved by Pinoy Channel Replay
  • annaybahoannaybaho Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    If you want to delete your accumulated progress and start the game over on Android:
    Open settings at the game
    Click "Disconnect" to unbind your Google Play account
    Delete remaining data in your device menu: Settings → Applications → Grim Soul
    Restart the game and agree to login to Google Play, so your new progress will automatically be saved by Pinoy Channel Replay