Check Connection

cctxcctx Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
I’ve been getting check connection more and more lately, but today it’s keeping me from adding a group goal or even participating.   I disconnected ny WiFi and added it, I updated to HD, I’ve verified I have the latest update and nothing.   This is the only game I’m having issues.   Suggestions? 

Answers

• RR PhoenixRR Phoenix Registered Users, Moderators, Moderator 159 Posts
    Hey @cctx!
    Thanks for letting us know about your issue. In this situation, it may be best to contact support directly from in game. That way if this issue related to your account in any way, rather than basic connection troubleshooting, they will have that information on hand. 

Thanks and happy holidays!
    edited December 2019
    edited December 2019
    edited December 2019
  • cctxcctx Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Ok, thanks.   To add insult to injury. I’ve been in a different state using hotel WiFi for week and still having issues, so it must be my account.   
    Ok, thanks.   To add insult to injury. I’ve been in a different state using hotel WiFi for week and still having issues, so it must be my account.