My app keeps crashing

AJXT5AJXT5 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
Hello I didn’t know how to contact glu support outside the app. I haven’t been able to open the app since this morning. It keeps crashing.

Answers

• CoolCheetosCoolCheetos Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    Same thing here! Have been trying to play Kim Kardashian:Hollywood and after I started a house party and left it wouldn’t open again. I’ve had this problem since the morning and I tried deleting and reinstalling but every time I tap on my save file same problem occurs. :(
  • AJXT5AJXT5 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Same thing here! Have been trying to play Kim Kardashian:Hollywood and after I started a house party and left it wouldn’t open again. I’ve had this problem since the morning and I tried deleting and reinstalling but every time I tap on my save file same problem occurs. :(
    That’s exactly what happened to me. Even after I deleted the app and reinstalled it the issue still persists 
    That’s exactly what happened to me. Even after I deleted the app and reinstalled it the issue still persists 

• CoolCheetosCoolCheetos Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    So I just opened the app, it updated and my save file is working again! (Finally)