Newbie 2 the site

TurdalTurdal Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
Hello 2 everyone. Just wanted 2 say g'day. 

Comments

• gostopper13gostopper13 Registered Users 4 Posts
    just wondering if anyone else has had this same problem...I completed 2 free gold offers and was rewarded them.In each case,2 days apart,when I entered the Dino Hunter game the award amount was shown.When I hit the "next" button,the gold wasn't there any more.offer status wall says rewarded so tapjoy and fyber did their part.Did anyones gold just disappear?My existing 9 gold also was taken.Anyone been hacked???230 gold all together and it's in GLU's court now but I'm skeptical of anything being resolved.

• daytonasimmsdaytonasimms Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Hello I am new here looking for friends my user Name verronca in game I been playing for a short time but I have spent to much money pls add. Me in Game Center as Verronca is it any way to learn ways to level up without spending my resources this game is Kim Kardashian hollywood

• daytonasimmsdaytonasimms Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    This is game Kim Kardashian Hollywood 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi ahi and Welcome @daytonasimms. We have a whole section just for players of Kim akardashisn: Hollywood.   You can put add info in the Gifting & Friends subforum.   We also have Event threads, general chat, tips and more in the KK:H General Discussion area (no add info here please).  Plus we gave a FAQ & Suoport section here, for problem solving and help.
    Nice meeting you. Hope to see you in our Game’s threads.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary