Kim Kardashian Hollywood Show your style events

JessM26JessM26 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
I play Kim Kardashian Hollywood on two different devices - two different profiles - On the one profile I am able to participate in the show your style event the other profile I cannot, it doesn’t show or come up. I want to know why this is? Both devices are updated

Comments

• [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    Not all accounts are getting that event.  They are doing some testing and only randomly selected accounts will see that.
  • BELTRAN0510BELTRAN0510 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    will not let me connect with my friends even if I'm connected on Facebook
  • kkhsealtiellekkhsealtielle Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    My show your style events only come out when the time is already up ☹️ And i also havent receive any love is in the air events
  • annahendrickson1annahendrickson1 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    none of my show your style events are working and showing up and i haven’t had any event for a few months 
  • hazelbluehazelblue Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I bought the 2.99 3 tickets for SYS, and the payment went through, but my tickets never showed up.  And when I first started, I had the 2 tickets that you start with, but after my first submission, my second ticket wasn't there.  Last week, I was never put inyo a ranking.  I deleted the app and tried to reinstall it thinking something was wrong...and I ended up losing everything I'd earned, won and bought going back to Halloween (it's January).  I'm so frustrated!  :(  Is anyone else's SYS not working right?
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    Be sure to send in a ticket through the app and we will get it straightened out.
  • PenyPeny Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Hello, what is happening with the game .. ?? , since Friday morning I cannot enter ... !! I already lost my sys events and the weekend party event ... Please fix it as I really wanted the items and now I won't be able to have anything ...!
  • tammytam7777tammytam7777 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    This is the first time for me that you guys haven't sent out an update to fix this issue.I been trying for the last 2 days to log in and nothing. 
    Android 10
    Galaxy Note 9
  • RR PhoenixRR Phoenix Registered Users, Moderators, Moderator 159 Posts
    Hey @tammytam7777
    Please contact support  from within game. Wait times for support are very low at the moment so you should have a response in no time!
  • tammytam7777tammytam7777 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Well, the problem was that I can't even load the game in order to contact support within the game. After a week. It looks like they did something about it. Just decided to randomly load the game and it works fine now. Not sure if the game updated automatically for me in the background or not. Usually, when I have a problem like this I see an update within a few hours but it took them a week this time. Must have been a massive bug since I have seen people complaining about it in iOS as well. 
    I'm sorry to hear it took so long, but I am glad that your issues have been resolved!
    Happy tapping!
  • mwsmws Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I played SYS for the boss babe, I never wanted the gift so badly I bought lots of tickets till it was almost ended last night. I was slept when I played the game and this morning I found out the event had been changed!! Where is my reward??? This is so upsetting!!
    Hey @mws. Thanks for letting us know about this major heartbreak you experienced! I imagine by now you were able to get in contact with support about claiming your rewards, so I just wanted to check in with you to ask if your issue was resolved?