New here! VIP question.

DOPESICK989DOPESICK989 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
Has any VIPs here got their VIP status with out reaching that magic $808 amount? Do posting on forums like this really help you achieve that status? Thanks. 

Comments

• NickT7NickT7 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    From my understanding, 1. Be active 2. Be a positive help to the community 3. There is no magic amount, yet advancing in the game will add to the possibility of VIP. Best of luck! 
  • GGW4MikeGGW4Mike Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    I'm sure it's not all about the money for Glu. I think game play, interaction and staying active will help with earning VIP. But of course you must spend money too! Good luck!
  • Funkocubs86Funkocubs86 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I agree bunch if factors
  • TheWhiteObamasTheWhiteObamas Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    I doubt GLU would make money a factor; everyone says they’re money hungry but I doubt it. Idk how to get VIP but I’m trying too 
  • McjiggleMcjiggle Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Money is all that matters. Most everyone is my club who is vip never went on here or global and is vip. All about that money. 
    Shane Shucart
    I'm sure the money helps. Im still waiting for VIP as well.
  • SKIDOO850SSKIDOO850S Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I’d wager that I’ve spent as much or more money as the two vips in my club
    When your time comes you will get it. I've been patiently waiting myself. 
  • KReel12KReel12 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Everyone keeps saying money but I dont think it has anything to do with money. 
  • RyJAMRyJAM Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Ok, Got It, I agree with you.
    viaje a la India - viva India
  • wutangforeverwutangforever Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    All a waiting game? All about how much money you spend?? All about how forums?? Seems like know one actually knows how to become vip. Has anyone ever emailed Glu and asked? I havent but think I will now just to see what they say. Maybe its like Charlie and the chocolate factory and you just get it one day. Lmao!!
    Raidernation4Life!!
  • DUNNYBOYDUNNYBOY Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I get it is hard to become VIP, but I wish it was more of a badge that you earned guaranteed if you meet this certain criteria, kind of like the achievements in the game... I’m still waiting and I have for sure spent more than enough money... so I’m not entirely sure it is solely about the money with glu.
  • Cardscoach02Cardscoach02 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I've been trying to be VIP for 2 years and just cant seem to get there. What else can I do.
  • rittownrittown Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    They’re a bunch of frauds. Don’t spend money with them. They’ll just steal it. Move onto a different game. 
  • Calvin42Calvin42 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Sonalika DI 60 MM Super is an excellent example of strength and passion. It is hard, reliable and fuel economical. This tractor is best for agriculture purpose.
    https://tractorsinfo.in/sonalika-di-60-mm-super-price-specification/
  • 82NDAIRBRN82NDAIRBRN Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    I just got vip badge, I just started on forums and nothing else, I got to 8250 Allstar tickets sent cs a message to be promoted to vip and they did within an hour