Need help with Design Home progress recovery...

DeeZineDeeZine Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
Looking for answers regarding Design Home game. How can I get my game to open on a new device when it won't take my sign in info?

Comments

• DeeZineDeeZine Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Does anyone have any answers about recovering my DESIGN HOME account and game progress? 
  • NancySNancyS Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I've been having the same issue for 2 months now.  I was hoping someone here could help me.  
  • stephanie77stephanie77 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Link your email . Also  when u download again for first time u have to play the first room challenge then u will link up with ur game progress 👌
  • unhappydesignerunhappydesigner Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Can anyone help me retrieve my account? I am not having any luck with the developers. I am about to file a complaint with the FCC. 
  • TessaTessa Registered Users 9 Posts
    Apparently when I lost my first game ages ago, and started a new one…also ages ago. Now my game keeps taking me to the first account that I left with very little progress. I’ve been playing for YEARS on the newer one and I’m having trouble getting it back to my current game. I shudder to think that all of the time and money I’ve invested in this game, but I will NOT start over again. I’ve spent easily thousands on this. Please help if you have any suggestions and a way to tFind what I seemed to have lost.

Sincerely, Tessa JONES
  • RogerHRogerH Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Did anyone get any resolution to regaining diamonds and level?