Keys to winning walkoff

bulldogtannerbulldogtanner Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
Alwasy go opposite field and wait on fastballs 

Comments

• Dave55Dave55 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Lefty/righty matchups are key.  If you get the unhittable curves, let them go for a strikeout if you have less than two outs.  I find at least the next pitch are two are always hittable fastballs. 
  • ripharambe71789ripharambe71789 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    This is very simple I have cycled walk off since 2017 without gold or boosts the key is lefty rightly matchup and swing at everything even curves because now that there’s a runner on first on 5-10 you never know what can happen esp if you stay at a low tier errors do happen 😂😂
  • billanbillan Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
     :) 
  • alabamaman_3alabamaman_3 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Very helpful advise 
  • ConmoneyConmoney Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Hmmm is it the same pitcher every round on every level? Otherwise how do you know if he’s a righty or lefty? Also, I’ve been told never swing at the first pitch. Now, I don’t necessarily agree with that, but I am a lot more careful with the first pitch than any others. They tend to throw more balls the very first pitch. 
  • GGW4MikeGGW4Mike Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    I find that lefty/righty is key. Also try to go opposite field so your runners can advance a extra base. I always try to hit curves because sometimes it will result in a error. Good luck I hope this helps!
  • JDowl25JDowl25 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    All the advice here is very good! Sometimes going oppo is the way to go and sometimes you get lucky and pull one for a HR. Never cycled til this year and I have done it 6-7 times now and all for listening to some of these simple tips! Good luck everyone
  • KReel12KReel12 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Everyone says his opposite but for me it's hard to time to hit opposite I always pull the ball
  • HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    This may be dumb, but how can y’all go oppo field so easy on key. I know timing but I still find it a lil difficult 
    I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole
  • VisualThiefVisualThief Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I try and swing a tad late and it usually works pretty solid
  • URKILNMESMALLSURKILNMESMALLS Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I find swinging late to get batters on base is most important don't worry about the finger just stay consistent

• SolloSollo Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    G