Customer support

jeter2nyyjeter2nyy Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
edited May 2018 in Customer Care
So yes. I contacted support to secure my account and they actually stole it from me. Isnt that incredible? This is legit the worst customer support I have ever received from any company. Through their fault they screwed up my account while trying to transfer the backup from Facebook to email backup and they are not even responding back to me.

Comments

• [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    It is correct that only 1 account is allowed per device and only 1 device per account. I am sure the agent assigned will get to it as soon as they are able.
  • doomsdayd18doomsdayd18 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    I hve had issues in the past and though not all were resolved I’ve always been informed on every situation   Customer support does deal with every issue if you just would be patient they will resolve ur problems or at least have an answer to it
  • philsta28philsta28 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Can’t login to tap sports baseball 2020
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    Sorry we didn't see this yesterday Philsta.  There was an issue yesterday with the data of a specific player that caused some people to not be able to log in.  It was corrected .  If you are still having an issue be sure to send in a ticket through our web page https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/mlb-tap-sports-baseball-2020/