Show Your Style not showing up ?

jxcquxlynxjxcquxlynx Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
I have the 10.10.0 updated version and have not been able to get the SYS thing to pop up ? I’ve already made it to #1 A list and nothing. Help!!

Comments

• jxcquxlynxjxcquxlynx Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Also the Kollections haven’t made an appearance either. 
  • MariamKKHMariamKKH Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Hello there!
    Were both Kollections and SYS In your game before you update or they don't appear at all? 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Just pointing out the Sys starts tomorrow. I'm out  but you can post a full screenshot of you game screen Nd glu can see if anything is amiss right off the bat.  You have to be level 12 fir the SYS. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • _ingridbarbosa02_ingridbarbosa02 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited April 2020
    This is the second event in which the ranking and prizes do not appear.  My current version is 10.10.0
  • NightmareOnElmStreetNightmareOnElmStreet Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    same here

level 22 A List. Android/iOS. Add me on fb !! https://www.facebook.com/DeadRosesOnYoGrave/
    p.s i adore freddy krueger !
  • Venus0802Venus0802 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hey! Please somebody help me! Yesterday started the easters SYS and after one day IT didn't avaiable for me, didn't show up. What do I do to fix this?
  • lanaa93lanaa93 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Mine isn’t showing the rankings either for this event, did anyone get the answer as to why it’s not showing up? Or know how to fix it? Already restarted my phone, checked for updates all the usual things! 
    Do not worry if your Trendsetters hadn’t shown up.  Your scores are safe, and I have seen do,e cases where they finally Place the next day.   If you are uncomfortable waiting you can send an InGame Message to support, and they will check things out.   But do nit worry.  ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Emma101Emma101 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    In the SYS event, on the leaderboard my votes aren't showing up. I have 75 votes but on the leaderboard it says I have 35.
    this is a temporary situation, and it will correct itself with time.  These things work out within a day tops, and if not you can send a ticket to Support using the InGame Messaging system.  SOrry for the inconvenience. 

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AramiLugoAramiLugo Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    This is the second event in which the ranking and prizes do not appear.  My current version is 10.10.0

• AramiLugoAramiLugo Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I submitted 3 styles, I have the results and in the ranking only shows the results of the previews 2 styles. .. I have 115 votes, but in the ranking only 81...