glu is really really bad this season

dolomite250dolomite250 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
Look last year was bad enough, this year nothign works . ypu offer free videos for gold more then half dont play . you offer watch a video for 50 gold , the video does not load. this never happened last season were we play a video and you dont pay the gold for the video i spent 11 hrs watching you steal my time .whne the comunity has a boycott on buying anythign in your game is a problem that you greedy poeople should pay attention to . so many were like we did not wanna even play this season . when your game is in the traSH HEAP WHICH THEY ALL END UP WE WILL LAUGH AND REJOICE THAT WE WATCHED ONE OF THE GREEDIEST COMPANIES GO AWAY . OU HAVE THIS GAME SO MESSED UP RIGHT NOW ITS CRAZY . C ANT WIN EAsy games the player boxes are sooooo tight. i BET YOU GUYS ARE INCAPABLE OF FIXING THE MANY M,NanY ISSUES YOU NOW HAVE IN GAME . be careful someone doesnt start a class action against you because you are breaking laws here. its called udp look it up it is actionable.

Comments

• GoliathewweddsawGoliathewweddsaw Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I didn’t like the response I saw one of the developers giving their discord about the tap joy. A player said it’s unfair that Apple people can’t do most of the offers, but android can. This will cause an in balance and unfairness to Apple users. The developers said it’s not their fault it’s between Apple and tap joy, well they shouldn’t even have it in the game if that’s the case.