VIP

cappi88cappi88 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
what exactly are the benefits of being a VIP

Comments

• jojabulldawgjojabulldawg Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    "dkarski87" can give you the ins and outs of vip
  • walkoffherowalkoffhero Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    You get hundred of thousands of xp prime and legend xp .You get evo and much more .so basically if your not a vip.There is no way no matter how much you play to keep up with Vip's.I have never seen so much of an advantage in any game.I get those that spend more get more but once you become a vip you don't have to spend a dime or play the game for that matter.You just have to show up on the 1rst of each month to collect your rewards
  • dolomite250dolomite250 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    how much cash gets you vip ive spent about 500 bucks

• jonsajonsa Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    You get hundred of thousands of xp prime and legend xp .You get evo and much more .so basically if your not a vip.There is no way no matter how much you play to keep up with Vip's.I have never seen so much of an advantage in any game.I get those that spend more get more but once you become a vip you don't have to spend a dime or play the game for that matter.You just have to show up on the 1rst of each month to collect your rewards
    Ohhh Great i don't khow about this... thank you very much.
  • Kingmigs216Kingmigs216 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Yeah I’ve been looking around as to what I can do to get a VIP badge. Saw a guy selling it for 12 gifts but I doubt that is how it works. I’ve been playing for years and spend money every weekend so I was just curious. My club leader is VIP so I know about his advantages. 
  • Bobbysc07Bobbysc07 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I was wondering how the whole VIP thing works myself.
  • conman235conman235 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    So basically it’s very dependent on forum activity and money spending. Once you get it you have it forever. The easiest way is spending $812. This is a near lock to get you the badge, which follows many rewards and perks for all who have. Other ways are judgement by a board to justify getting in based on activity. Performance and money spent 
  • AllBlueAllDayLAAllBlueAllDayLA Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    conman235 said:
    So basically it’s very dependent on forum activity and money spending. Once you get it you have it forever. The easiest way is spending $812. This is a near lock to get you the badge, which follows many rewards and perks for all who have. Other ways are judgement by a board to justify getting in based on activity. Performance and money spent 
    It doesn’t matter how much money you spend or time on forums. They randomly select. Out of 4 people who play in my family:
    we all spend differently
    all have played for at least 3 seasons
    all are active in the game but not forums

and only one of us isn’t a VIP
  • salesmanlifesalesmanlife Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I’ve been playing since 2016.  Spent money every version, participated a lot, and tonight I spent some
    money for my club and got an invitation to the vip lounge.  I think that means I got vip, but it’s all a combination of everything you do involving the game. 
  • JohnWayneTimeJohnWayneTime Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Still waiting for my VIP invite.  I’ve been trying to get more involved in the forums.  I’ve spent A LOT of money, I wish we had a way to check.
  • SoxShaun13SoxShaun13 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I’m at about 1k spent. Always heard the $800 rumor - that wasn’t true. I play every day, never had a “conduct issue”, and follow their social. So at this point, I think I’m giving up on the game. Not going to keep spending money, with just the box rewards cause I’m past AllStar 10 now, for basically a coin flip of getting VIP. 
  • BRCBRC Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    How do you get vip 
  • MrBulaMrBula Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Download South African Music & Videos, Latest South African Songs Mp4 Videos Hip Hop Mp3 Musics Lyrics & Latest Gist.
  • bashbrothers88bashbrothers88 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    BRC said:
    How do you get vip 
    Spend $840 and you’ll have it