Home design

tryonustryonus Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
Just downloaded home design an opened it up everything loaded up pushed on the furniture in the tutorial and it pops up empty saying (Sorry,  no items meet your filter selection ) that's it wont let me play game I uninstalled and reinstalled but some thing happens.  It was previously installed before the phone was given to me. IPHONE 5C VERSION iOS 10.3.3

Comments

• [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    Design home has their own customer care team and the team that handles these forums (and the majority of Glu tickets) is unable to assist with questions regarding that title.

You may reach Crowdstar's Customer Care team either by:
    1. creating a ticket in-game (Tap the "?" icon in the upper right of the screen and go to Troubleshooting; type in any search term until "CONTACT US" appears; OR
    2. visiting our website at https://designhome.helpshift.com/a/design-home/ and selecting "CONTACT US."

• TegzTegz Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I wish there was a way that you could  Earn a decent amount of diamonds while playing the game! Considering all the items where you purchase with diamonds , are a lot of diamonds to purchase them. So I think if you add some sort of puzzle we have to complete to get more diamonds. Think bout it, how can we give you our best design when its impossible to save up enough diamonds to even purchase a rug! 

• MeryllMeryll Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Exactly, plus people on higher levels will win more 5s because their furniture & accessories are better.  I was spending heeps on this, then I sussed out it was better to pick & choose my games to benefit my dollar & Diamond totals. Ever since though, I have been getting lower scores, frustrating. Everyone knows it's all about money, it's a business, but I may have to ween must off I think!
    Meryll from NZ

• Kwatson79Kwatson79 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Is anyone  having problems with the Wonderland series? I will be working on a design n then it’s like I’m getting forced out of the entire game- I have no issues with any of the other designs 
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    I wasn't having any issues.  If you do you can create a ticket in the app or use the link above to contact their support team.
  • DeeZineDeeZine Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hi all, I've  been waiting for answers for a while now regarding DESIGN HOME as well. A lot of emails back and forth but honestly no answers that help my particular issue. Not the best customer service out there thats for sure. 
  • RR PhoenixRR Phoenix Registered Users, Moderators, Moderator 159 Posts
    DeeZine said:
    Hi all, I've  been waiting for answers for a while now regarding DESIGN HOME as well. A lot of emails back and forth but honestly no answers that help my particular issue. Not the best customer service out there thats for sure. 
    Hey DeeZine! I'm sorry to hear that. Would you mind giving me a bit of insight on what your issue is?
  • RKChesnuttRKChesnutt Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Meryll said:
    Exactly, plus people on higher levels will win more 5s because their furniture & accessories are better.  I was spending heeps on this, then I sussed out it was better to pick & choose my games to benefit my dollar & Diamond totals. Ever since though, I have been getting lower scores, frustrating. Everyone knows it's all about money, it's a business, but I may have to ween must off I think!
    Meryll from NZ

DeeZine said:

I agree, they should limit our competitions by level groups.  +/- 1.  That way it could be a fair competition.
  • RKChesnuttRKChesnutt Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    And they need an undo button for accidental purchases.  I've got a 4000 diamond mustard yellow chair I will never use.