Hotel Dash, Delicious, Wedding Dash - Why did I spend $ on these and can’t play them?????

Robyn12173Robyn12173 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
I have purchased 9 games and I’m about to want a refund because I cannot play them on my updated IOS because the developer hasn’t worked on an update!!! I’m pissed!!

Comments

• [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    Unfortunately it is difficult to maintain older titles with changes to the mobile os. The game will work on the stated OS and most app stores will only allow you to download and purchase titles that work with the OS you are on. You can contact the app store or try to reverse your OS update. You would need assistance from Apple in both those cases.
  • lrachelllrachell Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    How do I download wedding dash and hotel dash for my IPAD it is grayed out when I try to download please advise these are two of the best games I've ever played
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    You should try out our new Diner Dash Adventures game.  That will work on the latest devices.
  • Levke227Levke227 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Why is Diner Dash Hometowm Hero still on sale at Steam?! I spent money on a game that dont work on Windows 10. I´m more than a little annoyed about it. which is amounted to

• RR PhoenixRR Phoenix Registered Users, Moderators, Moderator 159 Posts
    Hey @Levke227
    Thanks for making us aware of your issue. 
    I see that the game is still available on steam with the following system requirements: 
    • Processor:Pentium III® 700 MHz minimum
    • Memory:128 MB
    • Graphics: 64 MB video RAM recommended
    • Hard Drive: 30 MB
    • DirectX: 7.0 or later
    Unfortunately, if your system does not meet those requirements on a Windows device the game will not run.