Questions about Sys

GrantlyGrantly Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
Hi all, I'm new to the game and first time playing "Show your style".
I can submit 2 looks right now, my question is if I submit my 2nd look, will it overwrite my 1st look? or
does the system keep both looks for voting?
Lastly, if the system does keep all looks that I submitted for voting, does it add up all my votes together from all the looks submitted?

Thank you for your time and help.

Comments

• SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    @Grantly - your looks are all counted and submitted separately. So a submitted look will not overwrite a previous look. the max vote you can get on one look is 60. once each individual look has gone through 60 rounds of voting, it will be "finished". Yes - all of your looks are counted towards the grand total. I hope this helps  :)
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • GrantlyGrantly Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Oh thank you so much for answering. That explains why when I submitted my 2nd look and then I checked my 1st look it said it was "finished" which caused me confusion about the look being overwritten. Now I understand how the system works for the event.
    Thank you @Smuckies , much appreciated.
  • NaomiQuinnNaomiQuinn Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Smuckies said:
    @Grantly - your looks are all counted and submitted separately. So a submitted look will not overwrite a previous look. the max vote you can get on one look is 60. once each individual look has gone through 60 rounds of voting, it will be "finished". Yes - all of your looks are counted towards the grand total. I hope this helps  :)
    Thanks for sharing useful post here.
  • MicahMicah Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I had two tickets in SYS Paris street style and when I submitted a look it took my two tickets instead of one?!?
  • BbeanJiBbeanJi Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I had 2 tickets this morning and submitted two looks but did not register. My points are still 0 and the tickets are gone. Can I have them back?
  • cara0learycara0leary Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Hey! I’ve got a quick question too!
    as you can see, I’ve submitted my latest look to this weeks Show Your Style Parish Edition which ends later this evening.. however there is two separate issues I would like to discuss with the viewers of this
    1. From the bottom of the snapshot, you can see the challenge ends in 5:07:53 and it says my next ticket is available just under 2 minutes after the event is due to close.. is there anyway I could somehow get early access to my next ticket so I could fulfill the challenge? I’ve worked really hard this week and have met all the deadlines and would really love to finish my final ‘perfect’ look in time..
    2. My final question somewhat relates to my first; as you can see, I scored 45 votes for the look i submitted and am just one vote off of being rewarded the final prize! Is there anyway since I am only one vote off of the reward I could be given it?
    i know my requests may sound somewhat greedy but the overall reason I am distressed is because I am so close to receiving the last rewards. I would have no issues is I was 2 prises off of if I was 15 or 30 minutes late to getting the goal but I’m sure you fellow users can understand my point! ❤️🧚‍♀️
    Again, apologised if this sounds anyway entitled I just want to be as educated as I can on the matter since there is such a little time slot/vote missing. I received my call from kalinda and notification late from the app which added to the distress. 
    Any help would be appreciated!❤️✨
  • jiyass32jiyass32 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts

Hii 

india4fun

• alex174alex174 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    the game looks cool i dnt have any question because i didn't tried this game. but i will play after my exams and after the completion of assignments which is done by best coursework writing service. my little brother is fond of games i will try this out with him.