Disney Sorcerer's Arena Balance Issue

WhitworthWhitworth Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Bucket of Soldiers is overpowered as a spell. Every single attack is followed by an additional 600-700 points of damage making every attack more than twice as powerful. 

Too many players now have this spell and it has made PvP completely unplayable. 

Comments

• XMAXMA Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Also WILD IMAGINATION is kind broken if it is level 2, the continuous damage is about 1000 per turn and for 2 turns. 
  • dionesilopezdionesilopez Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I hope they realize this is ridiculously overpowered and get this fixed. Why would they create a spell like that. 
  • abmobabmob Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    If I don't see a fix soon I'm likely going to put this game down, I was hanging top 10 in tournament easily last week and now I'm having a hard time getting under 75, I'm also getting matched in arena with people in leagues higher than I am, and the one common theme amongst it all is everyone has bucket of soldiers.

I can deal with the stability issues, I can handle the territory war not working properly, but the pay to win in this game at this early a stage with an ability like this is already alienating me.

Damage is insane, assist on every attack is insane, two or three hits on each of its own attacks is insane, cooldown is insane, the fact that it stays alive when all the toons are dead (or any ability does for that matter) is insane. Noticing a trend?
  • kmopkmop Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Agreed 100%. Once Bucket o Soldiers comes out, the game is over. They have so much health and add on 700 EVERY attack. It's ridiculous. Who thought this was a good idea? If it's not nerfed soon, pvp will be unplayable.
  • LightningLarryLightningLarry Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Just use charm......
  • larnywolflarnywolf Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    This issue is becoming worse as the year progresses. Im getting pvp battle inbalance where every

--3/5 is higher range an impossible to win.... Followed by
    -1/5 is lower range...
    1/5 is a 50/50 chance of winning/losing....

Anyone else getting this issue still????
    larnywolf