Getting VIP access!!!

BIGGEEZYBIGGEEZY Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
I’m hoping the Glu gods will grant me access to vip. I understand it’s a game of chance and risk and spending money is one key in advancing and getting boxes so I’m not complaining. Just a active player who would appreciate the opportunity to join vip status. 

Comments

• MuskMusk Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Same here!  Would love VIP
  • WheelsOfSteelWheelsOfSteel Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Good luck to you both!
  • deandenicoladeandenicola Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I’m in the same boat as you, level 10 of purchases and still not VIP yet
  • sager1966sager1966 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    I’m on the verge but seeing so many people not getting it all of a sudden, has me holding back
  • BIGGEEZYBIGGEEZY Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I did get my vip access. I simply told them I was getting frustrated with the flashing arrow and can they fix it and poof they responded within the hour and gave me access
  • sager1966sager1966 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    BIGGEEZY said:
    I did get my vip access. I simply told them I was getting frustrated with the flashing arrow and can they fix it and poof they responded within the hour and gave me access
    Where did you see the flashing arrow ?
  • GGW4MikeGGW4Mike Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Good luck to you guys. I am waiting myself lol
  • danieldean35danieldean35 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Is there a way to check and see how much u have spent on the game
  • SYLVANIASLUGGERSYLVANIASLUGGER Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Other than keeping a mental count I’m not sure there is a actual counter 
  • blackroachesblackroaches Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Would love to be vip also 
  • Audrey_12Audrey_12 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Good karma to you all. I am holding up myself lol.
    mybkexperience
  • 82NDAIRBRN82NDAIRBRN Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    I just got my vip badge today and I got it at 8250 tickets and just messaged them saying I want to be upgraded to vip and within an hour I was. Good luck just message them if you’ve surpassed it already 
  • bravesman72bravesman72 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts

• GloriousbombsGloriousbombs Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I entered info there but didn’t seem to grant vip
  • Mvpstar1123Mvpstar1123 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I like to think I play this game a lot. I used to play it all the time and then I would jump back and forth because I was tired of not getting VIP. I seen being in this forum may help. So here I am. Good luck y’all! 
  • moosebeard11moosebeard11 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I’m working on that VIP status as well!! Crossing fingers lol
  • bella14bella14 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited March 2020
    I had the  issue until I spent about 20 dollars more and was granted VIP status. Remember the free tickets they gave more than likely don't count toward you total. Hope this helps. mcdvoice.com

• Mack702Mack702 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I still have not got my VIP and spent a couple hundred dollars
  • cle2118cle2118 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Do we know what you actually need to get VIP access???
  • SoxShaun13SoxShaun13 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I am level 10, have been playing Tap for 4 years, am on regularly, never any bans or misconducts, etc. But when I asked Customer Service about rewards for level 10 of All Stars, I was told they only come with “VIP” status. Which they said is picked by the game developers. 

• MCashman27MCashman27 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I reached level level 10 yesterday I currently have 8330 in all star tickets and I spent $245 in the past 2 days to get there. What else do I need to do to get VIP? I messaged customer service and they said the VIP committee selects etc... Please help 
  • dolomite250dolomite250 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    proof this is all a scam to get us to burn more and more cash . again greedy is too soft a word . criminal is mor eliek it

• JOBUSrumGLASSJOBUSrumGLASS Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Same here MCashman.  Are we supposed to just keep dropping money with no All-Star progression rewards and hope for the best.  I’m about done spending hard earned money, if that’s the case.
  • Nuke13Nuke13 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I'm in same boat, says I'm in level 10 but can't see the rewards. Messaged support and Kyle says they have to look at account to see if it qualifies...I was VIP in 17 and 18, took 19 off because of thumb surgery and rehab. I'm back off the DL and Platinum 6 in playoffs. Just waiting on that VIP status before I go to Diamond.
  • epr3502epr3502 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    What do you get if you are vip
  • jmink500jmink500 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Every time I have asked a vip player how to get it, they always answered and said you have to spend $855-$900 in order to be vip and I’ve spent a lot of money but not that much. I have also been playing since 2016 and never received vip so I think it is only about the money you spend