Flagged for cheating for no reason

aschrodtaschrodt Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
my team has been flagged for cheating for absolutely no reason. I need someone to reach out to me ASAP. After I was told I was flagged, I’ve sent 12 messages with no response. I submitted a ticket online with proof of my purchases. Please reach out to me ASAP on this and let me know how you are going to rectify this situation. 

Comments

• [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    While our goal turn around time is less than 48 hours, currently the oldest unassigned ticket is only 13 hours old.  If you have an active ticket we will get to is as soon as we are able.
  • aschrodtaschrodt Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Still have not received a response. 
    What is the team name?  Maybe I can find the status of your ticket.
    Afro44
    So it looks like we answered you on the 9th, twice on the 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th and even today.  The initial response was actually only 25 minutes after we received the ticket.   
    and the responses are all bullsh*t.  you guys write people off without any explanation.  you say i cheated, but i did not.  You **** over a loyal honest 2 year player that has spent plenty of money on the game.  All i ask is that my account is TRULY reviewed by an actual human and not some algorithm.  and if you suspect me of cheating, look at my receipts and boxes that i opened to see that i did not cheat.  i have never had this terrible experience with a company!  
    Glu finally agreed to review my account and un-flagged me. 
    Glad to hear it got sorted out for you.
  • joejac91joejac91 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I got Banned In the taps baseball 2020 apparently with no notification. I spent all week wasting probably well over 40 hrs playing club events and getting points towards the week rewards. About 2-3 hrs before the week club event ends Sunday night I logged back in to play some more events to find I’m no longer in the club and unable to join any other clubs. I contact customer support and finally received the same exact generic response everyone else Is receiving. I was told my account was flagged for some sort of cheat tool. I literally am so frustrated because I have been trying to talk to customer service but receive the same exact generic responses everyone else gets.