TSB 2019 team flagged for no reason — ADMIN PLEASE HELP

Hawk4813Hawk4813 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
Apparently my team has been flagged for abuse and I can’t participate In clubs. I don’t know why this happened and apparently a ton of people have had this happened to them. Someone said I might need proof of purchases, which is fine. But I know I haven’t done anything other than play the game, so this whole thing is a little odd. The teamname is Ballsmasherzzz and I play on my iPad and iPhone. Someone needs to work with me to figure this out because it isn’t right. Thanks.

Comments

• joejac91joejac91 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I got Banned In the taps baseball 2020 apparently with no notification. I spent all week wasting probably well over 40 hrs playing club events and getting points towards the week rewards. About 2-3 hrs before the week club event ends Sunday night I logged back in to play some more events to find I’m no longer in the club and unable to join any other clubs. I contact customer support and finally received the same exact generic response everyone else Is receiving. I was told my account was flagged for some sort of cheat tool. I literally am so frustrated because I have been trying to talk to customer service but receive the same exact generic responses everyone else gets.