My save time won’t update!

JelmerKKHJelmerKKH Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
edited May 2020 in General Discussion

Hey guys, I am not very familiar with posting on this forum but I need help.

Last week I switched my game from my iPad to my Android phone by being connected through Facebook and it worked very well and I just got my game on my Android phone. But now I really want to switch it back to my iPad since that is just more convenient for me. But as you can see the ‘save date’ is from 8 days ago, that means when I restore this ‘save’ I will lose all my progress from the last week! Before I switched from my iPad to my phone I checked the ‘save time’ regularly, and it always changed every day. But now it hasn’t changed in a week and I really don’t want to lose all the items I’ve collected over the past 8 days, which includes 2 sys-events, the vip-event and the throwback event. Does anyone know how I can make the ‘save time’ up-to-date? Or is there no way for me to go back to my iPad since I’m playing on an Android device now? I was able to switch from Apple to Android so surely I would be able to go back to Apple, right? 

I really don’t want to keep playing on my phone since my iPad is so much better for me.

Answers

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    i read a while ago that changing facial features may trigger a game save.    If toy always wear a certain pair of eye, try a little Plastic surgery, change a nose or eyes or face shape.   No guaranty but it could help.  Good luck, I think it’s probably one more example of IOS performing better than Android, and I mean in general.  Not the game.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JelmerKKHJelmerKKH Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    i read a while ago that changing facial features may trigger a game save.    If toy always wear a certain pair of eye, try a little Plastic surgery, change a nose or eyes or face shape.   No guaranty but it could help.  Good luck, I think it’s probably one more example of IOS performing better than Android, and I mean in general.  Not the game.  
    Thank you for the tip! I will try that!