Options

No storylines (Simon/Maria not calling)

kkhbelotikkhbeloti Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
Hi guys

Its been nearly a month and Maria/simon have not called me for a gig.... it is because my game is hacked? I’m on level 34 and on the last comeback story. 

Comments

• Options
    hailkinggreghailkinggreg Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Have you tried going to their office in Hollywood? That's what I do😅
  • Options
    cdm1947cdm1947 Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    It’s been a while for me too. I opened the art gallery in Venice and that was story line, then Simon called me out of the blue about a Maestro Sly gig. Now those gigs are done and they’re silent again. Maybe the writers aren’t working during the pandemic 
  • Options
    I have so many times but nothing hailkinggreg said:
    Have you tried going to their office in Hollywood? That's what I do😅

• Options
    That could actually be the reason why i did the gallery and maestro sly storyline already it went dead around the end of april cdm1947 said:
    It’s been a while for me too. I opened the art gallery in Venice and that was story line, then Simon called me out of the blue about a Maestro Sly gig. Now those gigs are done and they’re silent again. Maybe the writers aren’t working during the pandemic 

• Options
    cdm1947cdm1947 Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    Stories don’t go dead. Once they’re written for a certain level, it’s coded. That’s why everyone gets the same storylines.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    If you are not proceeding, do you have any undone  tasks on your screen?  If not then it sounds like you have a gig open somewhere waiting for you. If not a gig, then a task like meet someone in brew  palms.  If you say yes to simon but dont start a task yet, he sees it as open. Even though no timer started.  So, you must enter every door on every street, in every place until you see someone who wants to talk, maybe even just on the street like Leo? The loser from high school ir something?   Anyway cover  the universe picking up energy  and stuff along the way. Then do gigs, reality shows anything.  dates, parties to unload the energy and pick up where you left off in the search.  
    They are time consuming and frustrating.  We've all lost a gig or a waiting date at one time or another.   Good kuckmand I'm rooting for you!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Darn if. Forgot about this.  Player asked if it's because her game is hacked,  cam, I'm assuming you are not cheating, so try the advice I just posted.  Good luck.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Marnus27Marnus27 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Yes good stories never die. It's necessary to understand that each and every story has unique morals  mybpcreditcard