I believe it is really telling that KKH has said absolutely NOTHING about what is going on!!

Satansaintstar10Satansaintstar10 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
Whereas a lot of companies recently have spoken up about the protests going on I have noticed Glu is one of the ones that remained silent. I know very well, there are people of color who play Kim Kardashian Hollywood and other games from Glu, yet they choose to say absolutely nothing. I wish I could say I am surprised but I am not. I wish I could say I was disappointed but again, I am not. Nothing was tweeted, nothing was posted on Instagram either, oh but rest assured whoever is running that account from Canada will make sure to tag Kim in any and every post just to get a like, which from what I've seen comes once in a blue moon. I have seen to where Kim, Kylie, and Khloe have spoken about the protests on their respective pages, at the very least I expected something from KKH being this is Kim's game with her name and likeness. Then again, you also have to think about how the KKH team behaves and responds to the plethora of complaints and critiques that are posted on the forum. And to me, that relates to their values and reflects on the company too!!

Comments

• jraports14jraports14 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    it’s it’s a ducking game. No room for out side bull crap play it or not like it or not. 
  • shanestrawnshanestrawn Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Glu has taken the american flag emoji away from us, can no longer use it in game chat.... Also, in game chat we cant say “Trump” but we CAN say “Biden”.... how messed up is that...its sad when ya cant appreciate the flag that represents your country that you live....so yes, glu is getting political 
  • vic2120mvic2120m Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    As long as we can say..” I have to leave the game for a few minutes; I need to take a BIDEN” things are still ok. But it IS a shame that every major business venture seems to be extorted in some kind of PC move to keep the pitchfork and lantern mob at bay.
  • vic2120mvic2120m Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    You probably just saw my last permitted post😭. PEACE!
  • PaolaM1219PaolaM1219 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Being silent is a choice. Respect other peoples freedom of speech and choice. Not everyone wants go opinuate especially since most people bash you if your opinion dosnt match theirs.
  • candescocandesco Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Not all companies are eager to hop on the bandwagon. Besides,if you take a stance as a company,then you're lost already, as you never make the right choice then. So best solution is to say nothing. Also, those protests are getting out of hand and you don't want to be associated with rioters. People just have to stop with that whole cancel culture and the rubbish about you're with us or otherwise against us. Getting it to the attention is one thing,but you don't have to force people. Forcing is just as wrong. 
  • dolomite250dolomite250 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    glu is too busy ripping off its custiomer base. the vips are so mad rigth now because th egifts have been total bullshit