TSB20 Crashing Right After Facebook Login. Customer Service not responding

mrlouieeemrlouieee Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
Issue started Sat June 13, the game crashes within 5-10 seconds after startup every time and repeatable. I cleared the cache, and uninstalled/reinstalled the game and same issue. The issue seems related to my Facebook sync, because the crash does not happen with the default local account before I sync with Facebook. Any recommendations?? I've contacted Customer Service nonstop and have not gotten any consistent help! Attaching video and pics as proof. Video of the issue: https://youtu.be/P7ne3qAJUuE

Comments

• WaloopWaloop Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I am having the same error after the update.

I have re-downloaded 2x.
    I've also checked that I have - 
    -Free Room on Device (11 GB)
    - Speed Requirements (I meet both Upload and D/L requirements)

Hard to put in a support ticket when the app  insta crashes lol

** Also note, my account is synced through Email not Facebook 

• mrlouieeemrlouieee Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I'm still having the issue. Facebook Sync wasn't the issue. They switched my account to a Email & Password login and I removed the game from my Facebook apps. I was able to get a stack trace on another phone. Sent to Customer Service for help  :| not sure what else to do.

• WaloopWaloop Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Try opening the app in Airplane Mode. (I did twice) and then turn off airplane mode.

Whatever reason this fixed my issue 
  • mrlouieeemrlouieee Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Thanks Waloop. I actually fixed my issue by deleting the Google Play Games app. I think it was trying to sync with the Google servers after login and for some reason it was failing. Customer Support still hasn't reached out to me to close the ticket but I've been able to play. 
  • RR PhoenixRR Phoenix Registered Users, Moderators, Moderator 159 Posts
    Glad to hear that you were able to resolve your issue @mrlouieee !
    Support should have gotten back with you by now to close your ticket. 
    We appreciate you hanging in there with us!