TSB 2020 team temporarily suspended

Rashad911Rashad911 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
My TSB 2020 team was working today and i restarted my phone and now my team has been temporarily suspended for up to 7 days.  I just purchase the field pass for this weekend.  can you tell me why my account was suspended.  Name is rashad911.

Thanks,
Scott

Answers

• dekdek Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Same thing just happened to me
  • JECHICAGOJECHICAGO Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    my account got suspended for no reason after i clicked the claim club reward box. please help! i'm a vip and spend a ton of money. please fix asap!! name is Jechicago 
  • brichardbrichard Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Same thing happened to me! Locked out...
  • gstrdrgstrdr Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Same thing happened to me!
  • RR PhoenixRR Phoenix Registered Users, Moderators, Moderator 159 Posts
    Hey @gstrdr
    Please contact support from within the game to have them review the ban. They will let you know why the account was suspended.
  • chironchiron Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    hey rr phoenix
    if the game won’t even load, how do we contact customer support “within the game”?
  • RR PhoenixRR Phoenix Registered Users, Moderators, Moderator 159 Posts
    Hey @chiron
    I was responding to complaints that their account was suspended. If the game won't load that's a completely different, much sadder, topic. 

What percent is it getting stuck loading at?
  • bigfootybigfooty Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    37%. It won’t load and then says I am banned for up to 7 days...
  • bigfootybigfooty Registered Users, Member 4 Posts

• XXUNITYXXXXUNITYXX Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Please help same thing happened to me and customer support is not responding as usual 
  • CITYDEVIL33CITYDEVIL33 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    S$#it I can’t even recover my team I’ve spent over a thousand dollars upgrading. Due to my iPhone screen locking me out due to failed passcode attempts I clearly showed and proved was my team 
  • WhiteScarabWhiteScarab Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    this is a load of crap caiae I have spent almost $1000 on this game and only come on long enough to collect things and help out my club. WHAT IS THE VIOLATION.