How to buy Sky Hollywood, SoChic London and Venice Art Gallery?

bloomskybloomsky Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
Hi all, I'm in level 34 and I own most of the business properties in KKH. But I don't know why I don't get the option of buying these properties:
Sky Hollywood
SoChic London
Venice Art Gallery

Are there any specific levels to qualify or events in order to take part in purchasing these properties? Please help.

Answers

• LadyMaverickLadyMaverick Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    I am currently on Level 31 and I just finished the storyline for Sky Hollywood.  It was after I completed the Secret Jerk TV storyline and gala at Lavish in Japan.  It starts with Maria asking you to meet her at Sky for lunch, then a call from Simon for a party with the owner’s daughter Raine at 10ax, then you meet her at Sky for the purchase of the restaurant (65 stars) then purchasing the world class cook (25 stars) upon Imogene’s (waitress) recommendation. I forgot what storyline I completed to acquire So Chic London, I know it was sometime around the storylines with Misty Levin’s and Elizabeth Korkov’s designs at your So Chic Downtown LA store. Soon after I got the London store I got the San Diego store.  I didn’t get the Art Gallery storyline yet, but I do have a bunch of tasks to complete.  Just keep completing the tasks and your storylines should come up! 
  • Juliette_BardottJuliette_Bardott Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Hello, I had the same question as yours cuz I read in other post that some users have already acquired SC San Diego and SCL as well as Sky as they were lvl 26 or 27 but some others said that it's according to quest completions ando there's not an order 
  • Jacky54Jacky54 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts

Hi, I had a similar question because I came across another post where users mentioned obtaining SC San Diego, SCL, and Sky at levels 26 or 27. However, some others suggested it depends on quest completions and there isn't a specific order. Check this amazing gaming link on this website.