I can not log in to my account

oxyflaoxyfla Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
recently got ipad and mirrored my iPhone.  could play the game on ipad but when tried to open up the app on my iPhone, the game loaded up to 37 percent and told me to try again. after several times I deleted the app on my phone and reinstalled it.  I tried to log in and I had to use the lost password link. reset my password and it now tells me I have to use the original device to log in.  my original device was 2 phones ago.  I have been playing this game since 2016.  I also reset my iPhone and restored it from icloud and iTunes, but the same thing happens.  I can no longer log into MLB tap sports 2020 from my phone or ipad.  I have 2020 weekly supscriptions and have purchased a lot of things from 2020. can anyone please advise me on what to do?

Comments

• RR PhoenixRR Phoenix Registered Users, Moderators, Moderator 159 Posts
    Hey @oxyfla !
    Thanks for making us aware of your issue with logging into your old account. 
    Please contact support with as much detail as possible. Support can help you with regaining access.

Best of luck! 

• oxyflaoxyfla Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    thank you for responding. I did contact support and they got me back into my account.  the only way I could contact support was to start over, then when I was being taught how to play the game I have played for so long I seen in the support tab glu customer service was still there with a response.  amazing since I deleted the app and reset my phone twice and still could not login,  but all is now good.  thanks    But, is there a way to contact glu support other than redownloading the app that you are playing.  I think it is easier to get ahold of the president than customer service.  I searched there web sites and called their phone numbers, nothing worked.  I was almost ready to give up and wait until 2021 new release.. 
  • RAMSES400RAMSES400 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Same issue here!!!

Hey GLU, whats up with the service? First I get stuck loading at 37% and submit a case only to be told im using a proxy or vpn and im not...Then I uninstall/reinstall and now getting the message;

LOGIN FROM THIS DEVICE IS NOT AVAILABLE. PLEASE CONTINUE TO USE THE GAME ON THE ORIGINAL DEVICE

I am using the original device and its been working fine for days until 6am eastern today. I can still access the game and account on my iPhone X, but not on my 5th ten iPad....!
  • Glu-AdamGlu-Adam Registered Users, Moderators, Moderator 7 Posts
    You can always get in touch with Glu Customer Care through the website at www.glu.com/support.  You'll fill out some info about your device and the game you're having trouble with, and a ticket will be created.  Your answer will come via email.
    RAMSES400 said:
    Same issue here!!!

Hey GLU, whats up with the service? First I get stuck loading at 37% and submit a case only to be told im using a proxy or vpn and im not...Then I uninstall/reinstall and now getting the message;

LOGIN FROM THIS DEVICE IS NOT AVAILABLE. PLEASE CONTINUE TO USE THE GAME ON THE ORIGINAL DEVICE

I am using the original device and its been working fine for days until 6am eastern today. I can still access the game and account on my iPhone X, but not on my 5th ten iPad....!

this was the exact words glu support told me..  please be advised that you have to use one account per device.
    I take that, that I can not play the game on another device such as my ipad with my same account.
    Glu-Adam said:
    You can always get in touch with Glu Customer Care through the website at www.glu.com/support.  You'll fill out some info about your device and the game you're having trouble with, and a ticket will be created.  Your answer will come via email.

I did do that at the time but when I clicked on the links nothing happened. 

• RR PhoenixRR Phoenix Registered Users, Moderators, Moderator 159 Posts