glu thanks for nothing

dolomite250dolomite250 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
glu are thieves nothng more they steal your gold so you have to buy more and more and more.they make you max out buying boxes just get a player then once your at 10 of 10 lets say to open they give you shit. I have 400k lxp no legends in fact last 5 events only scrubs that cost me my spot in a club cause even after beating the woh my points were too low cause i only had scrubs. you hide all progression behind evo . every club talks the same thing . we are in th emidst of a pandemic meaning 50 million folks have no job and you pull this shit **** off glu no really **** you and your moms.

Comments

• dolomite250dolomite250 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    spent 2 hundred on boxes this event got jack shit **** glu greedy dickstains.
  • dolomite250dolomite250 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    glu whats funny is youre pissing off the peopel that pay your bills . if you pay attention to global chat you will see all the complaints. they have us invested in teams with thousands of dollars spent so we dont wanna walk away from game so they rip us off. the odds are not even close to correctr i see some guys get two legends in 2 boxes while others get nothing at all just dumb exp