MLB TSB 2020

coachjr7coachjr7 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Good morning all. New to the forum so apologies for sounding ridiculous. Been playing the MLB 2020 for a while now, trying to gain team strength but is happening at a painfully slow pace. Some folks in my club are over a 100k. Any tips out there on how to increase it??? Thank you! 

Comments

• dolomite250dolomite250 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    spend all your paycheck then take oyou will gain one new playerut a loan and maybe
  • TheJuryTheJury Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    These games are a grind not a race.

So take your time and play the way you feel comfortable.

Compete in all the events just to get some XP rewards.
  • punk4lifepunk4life Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    So I’ve been working on woh all day trying to unlock better players than I already have but every time I get to the 10th game of round 5 on legend tower I watch the video for the boost but every time the video gets to 1 second left the game shuts down and starts me all over this is the 3th time I was cheated the reward cause I get so close and the game shuts down this isn’t fair to the players who can’t pay money for the good box’s and I have to use all my gold for woh just to be strong enough to actually beat it????
  • punk4lifepunk4life Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I’m starting to think it’s a glitch to keep you from beating it until you stop watching the videos and start using the gold just since my last unanswered complaint this happened two more time in walk of hero only now I’m outta time 😭 Also I’ve tried all the little tricks restarting the game deleting the cache restarting my phone it still does it
  • Blue1962Blue1962 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    This year has really gotten progressively worse. The  bonus player boxes are supposed to be random, well that's what GLU Customer service will tell you..But all of us who have played tsb for the last 4 years have seen the boxes suck your gold and usually give you the same players over and over again.. I'm not complaining because this is what we have grown accustomed to.. The game will have you spending your stash of gold that you said you weren't going to spend..But if I don't spend it I might not get that Legend I really want..So hang in there for the long haul and prepare to go crazy.  That is TSB....GOOD LUCK EVERYONE