shocker games broken yet again

dolomite250dolomite250 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
all weekend yet again your videos dont work . your captia is **** . its an endless captia loop you liost me 2 challenges ffor a box and cash . why do yoyu insist on stealing from us ?Yopur odds are not correct not even close thats fraud i have reported you to the ag . because you are such scumbags robbing us with a broken game. only thing that works is your store. i say **** you cocksucking jerkoffs thieves. you rob you customer base do nothign to fix the ga,me at all/

Comments

• dolomite250dolomite250 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    fix your motherfucking game or shut it the **** down . just read your global chat  every9one is pissed. oh and **** you and your chat censorship  . tyou do that so we cant complain in general chat . your thieves ont play this shitty game

• hanneybalihanneybali Registered Users, Member 1 Posts

Please visit here The Home Depot Guest Experience Survey also provides its customer’s a good opportunity to voice their thoughts about the products and services they experienced at their latest visit to Home Depot.

• DereckiDerecki Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    have the same issue. getting spawned infront off the enemy. inn any game mode. spawnes are so shit www.myaarpmedicare.com login