KKH App Crashing

taylorbabyxotaylorbabyxo Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
Hi Everyone, my kim kardashian hollywood app is not working. Worked fine yesterday and now it doesnt go past the loading screen. It crashes! I reached out to Glu and they told me to be patient and wait for an update! But like Halloween is my favorite time on the app and im missing out on the events. This happened to me last year and somehow someone on the Glu side was able to help me but unfortunately no one will this time. Im just really frustrated as I pay monthly for the game and Im forced out of it. Has anyone had the same problem this week and were you able to fix it?

Comments

• KKHBuffyKKHBuffy Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I have the same problem and when I contacted Glu they told me the same thing. This is my favourite game, I have spent a lot of money on it and I had been looking forward to the Halloween update for so long, I really hope they fix this soon!
  • princesszaitaprincesszaita Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I also feel the same way, my kkh app not working 😔 its been 3 days i cant play it, I really hope the glu team will fix it soon bcos i dont want to miss this week’s event
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Hi.  You're in the main section of the forum, dealing with all the games and other info. If you'd like to join us in the KK:H forum, follow this link.  The developers  are working on the issue, and we have a specific thread for updates and info about this.  Welcome to the Forum, so sorry you are having this issues.  See you there.  We have a glitch thread in the FAQ section of our game specific forum. :)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • zarkorrgazarkorrga Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Oh my god! Same here!!! It kept opening up and crashing and today it’s just not opening at all. Doesnt go past the load screen! Plz fix this bug!!!! I’m running it on iOS! Pleeeease. Already missed my 8 hour gig 😭 and the Show your style event! 😭😭😭
  • neenzneenz Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    This was happening for me to! I went online and glu support said to make sure to have 2 gb free of space for the app to run good and to close all of the apps running in the background before playing. I did all that and my game has been running good ever since. 
  • tammytam7777tammytam7777 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    I am started having a problem yesterday. I even installed it on another device to see if I was the only one having the problem. It loaded from a previously saved slot but after playing it for a little bit, it crashed the game too. I am unable to load the game as well. I even cleared the cache and restarted the smartphone. Nothing seems to be working. 
  • Fo1oteFo1ote Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I am also having similar issue mycfavisit.
  • johnwatson737johnwatson737 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    https://upserss.club/

Check out my site here. Thanks